Gender-Based Violence Referral System (GBVRS)
Purpose of the Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Referral System
- Access to services by the Gender-Based Violence (GBV) clients is expedited
- Confidentiality in the management and investigation of cases is maintained
- Referrals are tracked, and their outcomes documented
- A feedback loop is established
- Gaps in services taken by the members of the network are identified and addressed
DOMESTIC-RELATED CASES involving legally married couples
- Physical violence
- Sexual violence
- Psychological violence
- Economic abuse
NON-DOMESTIC RELATED CASES involving individuals with or without intimate relationship
- Abandonment filed by intimate partner
- Sexual Harassment
- Acts of lasciviousness
- Other Sexually-related offenses
Package of Programs and Services under the Philippine Army Gender-Based Violence Referral System
- Psycho-social services such as but not limited to individual counselling, psycho-theraphy sessions and family counselling. It aims to assist the victims regain and develop their coping mechanisms, and gain self-worth.
- Medical services such as but not limited to medical exams and treatment, psychological and other services addressing the medical needs of the victims.
- Spritual services such as but not limited to spiritual guidance, marital counselling, family building sessions and character development activities that aim to help the victims regain their positive self-concept.
- Legal services such as but not limited to legal counselling, free preparation of legal documents and free notary to ensure that the clients are apprised with appropriate legal remedies. It also aim lessen the financial cost of preparing legal document,n if needed.
- Safety and security of the clients living within the camp premises.
For more information click video below.