Gender Mainstreaming Evaluation Framework
GMEF is a tool to measure the extent of the gender mainstreaming efforts of organizations, both national government agencies (NGAs) and local government units (LGUs). It is also meant to assist the Gender and Development Focal Point System (GFPS) members in measuring gains and successes, as well as pinpoint areas for improvement in the way they mainstream the gender and development (GAD) perspective in organizations.
Assess the progress of an organization’s efforts in ensuring that its people, whether top management, GAD Focal Point System (GFPS) members or employees are gender-responsive and supportive of the organization’s gender mainstreaming efforts.
Philippine Army Women Pie Progress
The current percentage of women in the army is 3.6%, both officers and enlisted personnel.
Data of women in the Philippine Army
GAD Sensitivity Training (GST) Trained
- Philippine Army GAD Focal Point System Executive Committee
- Philippine Army GAD Focal Point System Technical Working Group
- Gender Based Violence Referral System - Technical Working Group
- National Action Plan for Women, Peace and Security - Technical Working Group
- Family Welfare Advancement Program - Technical Working Group
- Family Welfare Advancement Program - Advisory Group
- Combat Stress Management Support - Technical Working Group